CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Feet

This was from a few weeks ago, but since it's been a long time since I had time to post anything, I thought everyone would like to see Camden's Happy Feet from that particular day. She would not put on any pants, but couldn't stand to not have on these fancy shoes. The girl has a thing for shoes already, as you can tell at the end of the video clip when she finally finds another pair of shoes to pick up.



1 comment:

Wigglebug Photography said...

I love the video and so did Lane. He wanted to watch "Camden dance again" over and over. I love the pics of your backyard. Is it all done? It looks great. You guys have been busy. I finally have new pics on my blog. Check them out.
Tricia