I think Camden may be wearing the Cinderella dress in all these pictures. Rest assured, she does wear other clothes during the day but always goes back to this dress, which we've had for 5 years! It's a filthy, torn up mess, but it's her favorite. I think she'll wear it until it completely falls apart.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
4th Day of Christmas
On the 4th Day of Christmas, my sister gave to me...
A set of reindeer antlers! (Katie got some silver "leaf-es" from Camden that she's holding in the picture.)
I think Camden may be wearing the Cinderella dress in all these pictures. Rest assured, she does wear other clothes during the day but always goes back to this dress, which we've had for 5 years! It's a filthy, torn up mess, but it's her favorite. I think she'll wear it until it completely falls apart.
I think Camden may be wearing the Cinderella dress in all these pictures. Rest assured, she does wear other clothes during the day but always goes back to this dress, which we've had for 5 years! It's a filthy, torn up mess, but it's her favorite. I think she'll wear it until it completely falls apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment