So I guess all that worrying about how Katie would transition to her new home wasn't completely necessary. I think she feels at home here.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
A 6 year old's welcome
Tonight I went to check on Katie's progress on getting ready for bed. I found her writing a message on posterboard with the markers that are scattered around her room. Here's what she was writing:
She said she was sorry about the big "t" in "to". She explained she had first written a "v" because she had been planning to write "Welcome Visitors", but then she realized that not everybody was a visitor, so she decided to write Welcome to are hom. (Welcome to our home, if you couldn't figure it out...)
So I guess all that worrying about how Katie would transition to her new home wasn't completely necessary. I think she feels at home here.
So I guess all that worrying about how Katie would transition to her new home wasn't completely necessary. I think she feels at home here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think she has transitioned well too. (Probably because you and Ben did a great job preparing her for it!)
She was telling everyone in Ky that she was from Tennessee & all about it.....like she had lived there for years!
Post a Comment