CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Like, Gag Me with a Spoon...and Summer's Over!!

Yes, Camden's latest activity is gagging herself, either with a spoon or with her fingers! Apparently she thinks this is really fun and will laugh like crazy about it when she finally stops.

Here is a picture of her this morning with her crazy hair!!

And yes, my summer is OVER!!! Tomorrow I start workshops...aren't all of you with another month left so jealous???

4 comments:

Amyhope said...

Oh my, you go back to work TOMORROW??? I'm soooooo sorry! TJ went through a gagging phase--luckily it ended eventually and Will hasn't started. I love the pic of Camden and Ben, and also love your toothless grin below :) Did the tooth fairy bring Katie something? Was she excited?

craftykorisa said...

Too cute.....can't wait to see all of you tomorrow!

Wigglebug Photography said...

I love the hair.
I can not believe you have to go back to work already. I FEEL like I am back at work already. I need to make a few days where I do NO SCHOOL work.
We miss you all.
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Hey She is looks more like her cousin Whit. That's a hair do that every girl can wear. It takes less time and just add a little product and go. It's easy.

Love it!