In the library/guest suite area of the basement, behind the playroom, we now have pictures on the wall and (some) books on the shelves. These are the pictures we had on our playroom wall before - the pictures of favorite kids' books:

And here's my dream come true: A wall of bookshelves! And here we thought we had so many books...see how many empty shelves there are? I must need to fill in some of my favorite collections: John Grisham, Sue Grafton, Janet Evanovich, Mary Higgins Clark, and Nicholas Sparks!
By the way, when you come visit us, the middle two shelves slide open and the bed comes out! We hear it's comfy but haven't tested it out yet!

Here are the girls in their new BIG BONED BBQ CO. t-shirts. What faces they make!
3 comments:
I told Matt about the bed.....I think it is the coolest thing I've ever seen!
And I love your book cover art. I was going to take a picture of it and post it on my blog next week! Do you mind if I totally steal your idea?
Korisa,
I'm glad you like it! Please use the idea...I can't wait to see what you do with it!
I must think the same way as Korisa, since I immediately had to have TJ come look at the shelves/bed! Looks amazing--how lucky you are to have such a talented builder :) Maybe we'll have to visit sometime!
:) Amy
Post a Comment