CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And we're back!! Did you miss us?

I know it's been a LONG time since I posted anything. The beginning of the school year is always crazy, but this year it's seemed about 100 times crazier than normal...changing schools, districts, states, grade levels, Katie going to school all day (she's exhausted) and Wiss going to daycare...there aren't enough hours in the day. My friend Brittney always said "sleep is overrated". I love sleep, but I know what she means. Sometimes that's the only thing you can give up in order to get stuff done! We are feeling the effects of not being close to family, who have always been nearby to help with the girls. We are missing you!!!

Anyway, here's a little of what we've been up to. I'm sure I'll have more school stuff to post, but don't hold your breath waiting for it. Click here to see Korisa's site where she shows pics of my room at school which she helped me with GREATLY this weekend. It wouldn't have gotten done without her!!!

The Burdens were up to visit last weekend when Korisa helped me in my classroom. Here's a group shot of the kids. Notice what Camden is up to...
We went to the Lookouts game and this is how Camden spent her time there...just hanging out on the bleacher floor!
Here's Katie on one of the big baseballs outside the stadium.
This is Katie's Summer Reading Project. She read the book Fancy Nancy at the Museum and designed a T-shirt for Nancy to wear. Notice how sparkly it is!
This is earlier in August, the girls were dancing to music on Daddy's new iPod.

And this is them in the bathtub. I can't remember what Katie was saying to her, but Camden thought it was really funny!


Enjoy! I can't say for sure when I'll get a chance to post again, so please bear with us!
:)


2 comments:

Wigglebug Photography said...

I have missed you. I have been thinking about you getting ready for school. I am glad Korissa was there to help. call me when you have time.

Amyhope said...

Glad things are going well for you in TN--looks like you've been busy! Enjoy the beginning of the year!