Saturday, October 25, 2008
Fun Fun Fun!
In my procrastination of getting something done for school so I am not up until midnight or later tomorrow night, (and that also tells you how exciting our Saturday nights are...) I decided to check out Korisa's blog because I love seeing what they are up to. She has found an awesome site with free backgrounds for your blog and they are soooooooo cute. So, I thought, I'll check it out. Maybe it won't take forever to do. And it didn't! It's so simple so I just had to share. The link is in the sidebar if you want to check it out for yours too! Happy blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it that you are using this too.....isn't it fun!
I love the new background. I could not figure it out though. I will look again when I have time. There was a link to digital scrapbooking on the blog page, I want to check that out too.
Post a Comment