"Here's your (sticky) note. I texted you." ~Camden 3.1.11
"Are your bibbas glued on?" ~Camden 12.10
"I'm never getting married. I'll just stay single my whole life. Camden and I can live together." (Oh...you don't want to be a mommy and have a family?) "We're going to adopt." ~Katie 8. 18.09
"Pellie, you and me are just like sisters. But remember, you're a dog." ~Katie 8.05.09
"Hahahaha...I tooted!" ~Camden 6.20.09 "Camden! That's not very fancy!" ~Katie 6.20.09
"How are you girls doing (down in the cabin of the boat)"? "We're looking fabulous." ~Katie 6.20.09 "I sorry. I sorry. I sorry." (After scratching Katie inthe face, apologizing, and scratching her in the face again before dumping out all her chicken on the counter.) ~Camden 3.1.09
I just HAD to eat a Pixie Stick. It got broken and there was sugar coming out. ~Katie 1.30.09
"Well, now I guess we know how Santa gets down all those chimneys!" (After watching The Santa Clause scene where Tim Allen magically squeezes down a teeny tiny chimney) ~Katie11.22.08 "I'm going to dip my Kit Kat in my popcorn. I'm likethe guywho eats anything (Andrew Zimmern fromBizarre Foods)except, not cockroaches. Just dippingthings." ~Katie 10.31.08 "Mommy, don't you think that Disney Channel is moreentertaining than PBS Kids? Seriously, don't you?" ~Katie 10.25.08 "That water went down my trachea instead of myesophagus. Don't you even know the right words,Mommy?" (note: I had asked if it went down thewrong tube!) ~Katie10.20.08
"Yes, I do have stomach muscles. They're just notverystrong." ~Katie9.6.08 "Mommy, I didn't know you couldbethisfancy!"(Uponfinding a bottle of my perfume). ~Katie9.1.08 "I think I have a sweet tooth. It's one of my molars. It makesme eat all kinds of sweets!" ~Katie8.22.08 "First grade is not at all like kindergarten. We have to do somuch work!" ~Katie8.12.08 "How on earth do they get people small enough to fit on TV?Do they get elves or something?" ~Katie7.19.08 "So do they have chocolate milk at this (Olive) Garden place?" ~Katie7.16.08
"When can we go to Target, that's what I really need to know.I'll even help you get dressed." ~Katie7.3.08 "We're eating meat for dinner, just like the fox eats smallanimals for his dinner." ~Katie6.27.08
"Can I go ahead and put on my jammies? That doesn't meanI'm going to go to bed right now, at this moment." ~Katie6.21.08
1 comment:
I love all of the pictures. I did laugh out loud at a few. You should frame the one of Katie and Camden on the porch.....great picture!
I'm so excited about seeing you guys at Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment