CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Where Does the Time GO?

OK, this is going to be short. Even shorter than I imagined, because I just checked our November pictures and Thanksgiving is not even downloaded to the computer yet. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Atlanta with our friends the Burdens. The friendship was wonderful and relaxing and the food was delicious and plentiful! One day I will add a picture to this. In the meantime, we've been living our busy lives and trying to get ready for Christmas in the meantime! I figured it would be here before I even got anything up for Turkey Day.

We are eagerly anticipating this next week, which means the beginning of Christmas break (after Thursday) and also Exhibit Night...the craziest time of the quarter at our school. Will post pictures next week so you can all see what we've been up to!

May you all enjoy the upcoming days and weeks with family and friends...

No comments: