CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Toothless in Tennessee

OK, well, these pics loaded in the opposite order that I wanted them to, but you'll just have to read to the end to see the Toothless one...


Here is the shot I got of Camden after chasing her around the house and into the laundry room, trying to get her to look at me. She has just "licked the beater" for the first time (as you can see all the cookie dough on her face...)


(Tricia, this is in honor of you! After I read your post about Lane not knowing what to do with the beater, I decided to make cookies. Katie is an expert in beater licking, but Camden needed a little coaching!)


Here are the two girls both licking the beaters after we made white chocolate chip cookies Saturday. Katie and Camden were good helpers!!

Here we (well, Katie and Ben in this picture) are Saturday afternoon in the sunshine on the deck outside. It really wasn't necessary for Katie to wear her winter coat, but she was pretending that she was on an Arctic (or Antarctic) adventure to return her penguin to the South Pole... (or as Ben says, pretending we still lived up north and needed to wear big coats.)


Incidentally, Katie has observantly noticed that nobody here wears a coat as "big and puffy" as hers and she does not want to wear it anymore. She is afraid people will make fun of her! (Yes, she is only in 1st grade).


Last week, the Tooth Fairy came to our house 2 nights IN A ROW! She's been missing the top middle 2 for a while now, but the two on either side are out now too. No sign of the permanent teeth yet, but I have a feeling the poor thing is going to get my big ol' front teeth. I don't know where they'll go in that little mouth!



Last weekend, Katie decided she wanted to get her hair cut like Kit (her American Girl) again, so we went to Great Clips and had it done in about 10 minutes. Which was good, because Camden wasn't going to stick around much longer than that. :)




2 comments:

craftykorisa said...

The girls look like they are so much older! Time flies. I hope to see you soon. I'll email you or call soon to see what can work.....

Wigglebug Photography said...

I agree with Korisa, the girls look so much older. Katie's hair is so cute but then again anything would look cute on her. I don't think I have seen pics of the deck before. I am glad that I am inspiring kids everywhere to lick the beater! We will have to make something Yummy this summer.