CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Where My George?


Uncle George has been the focus of Camden's attention for quite some time now! Every morning, she goes through her routine of asking where everybody is..."Where Daddy? (or if Daddy's with her, it's where Mommy?), Where Katie? Where Bapa?" (Grandpa) At some point, I think around Christmastime, she added George to her questions, and he's always on her mind! "Where George?" "Where my George?" over and over... on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis...
So George, we don't always get it on video, but this was just this morning when both the girls were thinking of you!! They love and miss you lots!!!



I should let everyone know, also, that George made THE coolest birthday invitation for Katie's party this year. I tried to upload it to the blog, but it's a pdf and I couldn't figure out how to make that work yet. It looks like a CD, with Katie on it dressed as a sparkly popstar... maybe I can scan it and put it in that way so you can see it. I'm sure you will all want to hire him to do your invitations too!!!

2 comments:

Jorge said...

Thanks Sue,

I sure do miss them

Sue said...

They miss you too! Katie mailed you a letter today, hope that it arrives safely!